So Sparse So Good: we want to reassure our guests…
Stuck At Home In Splendid Isolation?
Bring Bistro Rex deliciousness home instead!
So Sparse, So Good!
If you’re healthy and still up for some safe social interaction, Bistro Rex is keeping the doors open for as long as possible and all your favourite staff are here to look after you as always.
We are implementing a few important changes as of today:
– Tables are now spaced to conform with government social distancing guidelines as well as reduced numbers.
– On Friday & Saturday nights we will be adhering to a strict 2hr dining limit so we may give more people the opportunity to book with us whilst we have less seats.
Apart from this it’s business as usual with Happy Hour on from 3.30pm – 6pm week days and midday to 6pm weekends.
Keep That Rex Tail Wagging!
We’re all in this together, so we are making the health and safety of our guests and staff the forefront of our focus right now.
We would like to see all of you still socialising and connecting with family and friends in a safe environment.
As such we have implemented further steps so you may still come and dine with us in assured comfort.
Whilst Bistro Rex has always received a 5 star rating with the health department, we are being extra rigorous in all areas:
– Disinfecting all surfaces throughout the restaurant more diligently.
– Hand sanitisers are placed for guests on entry and in bathrooms as well as soap dispensers.
– Adhering to strict wellness policy with all staff, implementing forced isolation if showing any signs of illness and respectfully requesting that our beloved guests put their health first and stay home if they are also feeling under the weather.